Sunday, August 18, 2013

SummerSlam Predictions

I have nowhere else to post these, but I feel like I should just to see how well I do. I know not many people read, because why would they? Neither Connor nor I post anymore. Here we go!

Rob Van Dam vs Dean Ambrose (c)
There may be rumors of The Shield falling down the card, but Ambrose will find a way to retain.

Winner: Ambrose

Natalya vs Brie Bella
For the love of wrestling, let Nattie win.

Winner: Natalya

Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow
Sandow has the briefcase, so they're going to give Rhodes some momentum to even out the push.

Winner: Rhodes

Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs Big E Langston and AJ Lee
I read this elsewhere and I liked it. Big E accidentally hits AJ giving Kaitlyn the pinfall victory.

Winner: DZ and Kaitlyn

Kane vs Bray Wyatt
What is See No Evil 2 without Jacob Goodnight? I also see Rowan and Harper getting involved despite the flames.

Winner: Bray Wyatt

Alberto Del Rio vs Christian
Christian becomes a three-time champion when Ricardo interferes.

Winner: Christian

CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar
This isn't the only time these two will square off.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs Daniel Bryan
Yes. Yes. Yes. About damn time.

Winner: Daniel Bryan

I then called the following as soon as the Raw MITB match ended: Orton cashes in on Bryan immediately.

New WWE Champion: Randy Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting. No person should second-guess posting because they don't want to be bashed. Every one has an opinion on here, just realize that not every opinion is the same. Thank you.